- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an API developer using Dot Net C#, Rest API Development, GraphQL
- Hands-on experience with JSON, YAML, back end API integrations and well versed with CICD and DevOps
- Working experience with standard API development protocols, API gateway, and tokens
- Hands-on experience with event processing and pub-sub consumption patterns
- Good knowledge and exposure to Data Models, Databases like SQL Server, NoSQL Databases, Elastic Search, API management, etc.
- Experience handling structured, semi-structured, unstructured data processing in real/near real-time
- Hands-on knowledge of pub-sub services like Azure function, event hub, Kafka, etc.
- Preferred Cloud Experience on Azure or AWS
- Team player, reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of executing on multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment working with cross-functional teams
UG: BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG: MCA in Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers, M.Tech in Computers
Doctorate: Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Perks and Benefits
Salary No Bar for the Right Candidate